Monday 18 June 2012

Update...


I have one exhibition up and running at the University College Falmouth. I am rather pleased with it to be honest. I was worried about every detail before we hung it all, but now it is up and all spot lit it looks pretty awesome!

Tomorrow I am traveling to London to hang my final year exhibition! I am so nervous. Not too sure why though. I think once I get back into the place of London I will be fine, but going from sleepy Cornwall to the hustle and bustle of the city, could be an interesting transaction.

Then its back to Falmouth to pack and move out! Ending uni is something I have never really thought about. Ever since I was small I always said I would go to uni, but my plans have never really exceeded that point!!! What do I do with myself now? I am planning on doing some traveling to expand on my portfolio, but in the way of jobs I have no idea what I want.

Anyways, no point dwelling on it now... Off the London.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment