Monday 12 May 2014

New Images!

Hello!

Now once again i need to apologise for the fact that this blog has been pretty stagnant for a AGES! I have no excuses, except for the fact that i am lazy. Sorry

Anyways... I finally moved to London at the beginning of January, which by the way, is great fun. Now I have been here a few months the 'shiney' persona has worn off, but i still love this city! I have met some great new friends and got the chance to hang out with a few old ones too.

I am working full time as photographers assistant! It's so much fun (hard work), but great!

I am really writing this post not just to update people on my boring little life, but because i have a few new images! Well i say new but really i shot them at the end of last year, and i haven't been happy enough with them to let them go... but... i think i have now got them to a point where i am relatively happy with them. That, and i figured they are not doing much for me just sitting on my hard drive!

So here they are...
www.jessicamorrisphotography.com


  I shot both of these images in a very short space of time. But i had soooo much fun doing it. The model was great and really easy to work with so that made it so much easier. The clothes on both shots were supplied by Costin London, a fab new label that is about to hit London full in the face (So keep an eye out, its going to be epic)!


www.jessicamorrisphotography.com


If anyone has any comments or feedback I would really appreciate it. 

J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment