Wednesday 1 February 2012

 
Yesterday I had a tutorial with one of my lecturers. Needless to say it didn't exactly go to plan! 

I am rubbish at explaining my concepts to other people. In a way I forget that they are not in my head! So, cutting a long story short I don't think she has fully understood what I am trying to do with my images. My concept is about how the water of the ocean can slow and alienate people that are submerged in it. But I think she thinks its about lack of control and clumsily floundering around. She prefers the images that i have taken that are obscure and covered in bubbles and sediment, (image on the left) as she says they fit my concept better. but I personally don't think they do because that isn't what my concept is about... i prefer the cleaner more ghostly images (images on the right).

I'm at a loss...

I dont want to be rude by correcting her, but I have an assessment next week and I get an estimated grade. I don't want to get a grade for a project that I am not doing!!!

Which do you prefer?

JM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment